Sunday, November 22, 2009

Automatic Girl

Shrink wrap your kiss in plastic love
make my mind up when you return
I don't know what has happened to me these days


Everyone always blames the Geminis for their duality... but it's not just us, it's never just us. We go about life wanting what we wanting, getting bord of monotony, and changing opinons. Yet we aren't the only ones. Everyone has a bit of Gemini in them. Strong willed and stubborn, curious amnd distracted, communicative and restless, selfish and confused. That's us, in a teeny tiny nutsshell. And that's the rest of the world too. Everyone wants their own way, everyone is interested in something, everyone wants to get away, everyone has a lack of personal grasp. So why am I labeled? Why am I wrong for beingme? Yeah, I'm a Jolie. And a hypocrite. And ddo I care? the answer is completely redundant.
I'll never get why it's wrong to be my sign. why i personally am not right. and why i never ever am allowed to tell people my sign.

This is the end
This is the end
This is the end of the world so it seems
I’ve got automatic love for automatic girl

No comments:

Post a Comment