Sunday, November 15, 2009

luck is shifting and shifty

I thought i was slipping backwards again, falling into the that mind hole that i know I don't wanna be in.
then comfort walked in and it was all good. the chaos floated away, in amonst the bad country music and cheap cowboy hats.it was like before. it was our blooming friendship. one of theose nights where you realize "yes, we are good friends. Great friends"
I used to think when i was at my lowest point he could sense it and he'd find me and help me. but I think it's more than that. I think he needs me too. And i wasn't in as low of a spot as i thought, but he was. And I helped him. I made him forget that the world sucks right now for him. I made him see the good again.
we have the purest friendship. no bullshit. no round about words, no mind games. Pure.
and so i realized, i feel him too, no matter how far. I feel what he feels and I know what he knows and i wanna make it right too.

my luck is turning. So is my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment