Sunday, November 15, 2009

"i can see through fog" she sighed

and we relapse... together!

so i walk in the bar and her boyfriend and i share the same name, and i let go.
i let loose, i don't relate to his watching eye.
i would never date someone and sit off the dancefloor and watch your every move and take you aside afterwards and scold you for being too drunk and too flirtatious... well i might if i dated you.

see i dont date anybody, i try and fall short of whats asked of me. maybe its a problem with trust or commitment, but most likely its cause im i shit yet dont embrace being a shit.

anyways, the music bleeds on it kills cells in your ears but lifts your spirits.
and the chorus goes:
I hate your boyfriend x3
I could never be your boyfriend x3
where's the cheese at?

... and rinse and repeast as needed.

bike ride home and mist covers the expanse.
it falls heavy and fast, decending upon the streets full of young loud drunks too quickly for them to pull up their pants.
i bike harder, the cold pushing me on my way
the other day i hadn't seen my little sister in a month or two and when i say hi and embrace her she looks at me and says "i can see through fog"
i think about that, does she mean she can see through my bullshit and tell how broken i am? does it mean she's a mutant? does it mean she gets life more than her parents and i ever will? or is it the bullshit ramblings of a five year old?

i bike through the fog, my body shakes, i sweat more, i just want home, can't see make it out,
i however can't see through fog. i ain't that lucky.

your new boyfriend sucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment